YOU ROCK BUDDY :D
Ni-ki-ta has my password and in a short while, she’ll change it and won’t reveal it to me until my exams get over on November 2nd (and my birthday, god a lot of things are happening on Nov 2 right?). That should prolly get me off tumblr and help with studying for the exams. If I have to post something sooo important (rubbish), I’ll use tumblr’s ‘Post by email’ function (I doubt it works properly).
Exams start Sunday the 24th, here I go again. Buh-bye!
Yesterday me and my friends went for Scott Pilgrim vs The World, the movie was pretty awesome. I loved how it was so geeky and video game like. It’s really bizarre and fast-paced, somewhat like Kick-Ass I guess. If you haven’t already watched this movie, hurry up watch it NOW!
Oh and when we got out of the movie there was these awesome guys giving out free Skittles, they were so cool they filled our almost empty large bucket of popcorn with Skittles. Free Skittles rule!
Just checking up on my dashboard
This is me taking a break from Tumblr. I’m in my last year at school now, and have to write my career-defining finals in March. I’ve been putting off serious studying for many weeks now. I’ve to start preparing for my first summative assessment, which starts on the 24th of this month and ends on Nov. 2nd (cuss yeah birthday). I don’t really care about it so much because it’s only the final board examination results that universities are concerned about, but I need to keep my teachers and parents happy right?
I’m not going to delete this blog, I’ll still come back once in a while to check out what you crazies have been up to or post something cool I found on the internet. I’ll just spend less time on your dashboards.
- After sleeping throughout the day, I’ve successfully managed to turn myself into an owl. I woke up at 2:30 AM. (It’s 3 now).
- I’ve never smoked in my life, and most of my friends do. In my dream I took a cigarette and gave it a try. I almost choked and threw it.
- I have more willpower than my sub-conscious.
- But my sub-conscious is part of me, so I have more willpower than me.
- In turn, I also have less willpower than me. Whatever.
allanahwoo said: You sub conscious secretly wants you to listen to her so it feels that it’s needs have been fulfilled!
Aah, absolutely not!
dude. i want dreams like that. XD.
LOL, it’s just basically what I’ve been doing that day. I was listening to Coldplay and Florence, looking for upcoming concerts online, etc. Except, I’ve no idea why the Beyonce book was there. I don’t listen to her stuff.
I had a dream where I kept jumping out of windows of my living room through dark corridors till I reached the parking lot of some Abu Dhabi hotel and was trying to get to see Coldplay who decided to play a quick gig at arena.
In the process, I stole from the Duty Free at Dubai Airport the following:
- five unopened autobiographies of Beyoncé Knowles (which I had no I idea why I took but decided to sell them on eBay and make some money out of them)
- a small book about the history of a nameless European explorer and his journey’s in Arabia,
- black/gold shoes that belonged to Florence Welch and had FLO_TWEET written under them,
- other pointless things that I thought would help me in my adventure.
Later in the dream, I was sock-less in my Vans and tore 150 Dirhams through my wallet to express my anger at my mom who wasn’t handing me the Coldplay ticket (which I finally got somehow). I never got to see Coldplay because my phone rang during the middle and I woke up.
And now, I’m telling it to tumblr.
- I just read it again, that was some mental sh*t.
Ok fine, you guys have an advantage over that. But we do too sometimes! :P
(Sorry, I couldn’t reply in your ask box. It’s ‘unavailable’)
Tumblr will *never* have such a problem