30 day drawing challenge
Day 5: Best Friends
I can’t just pick one, here are my closest friends with random facts included (top left to bottom right):
- Deepak is gonna murder me for making him look so nerdy. That’s him with his awesome Sennheiser headphones. He’s a huge LOST junkie like me and was with me when we went to watch Coldplay in Abu Dhabi the day we had our Grade 10 Science Board exam. He’s one of the smartest guys I know.
- Bharat, the biggest Liverpool/England/football fan I know. He loves travelling and enjoys every type of music but doesn’t fully agree with the new Gorillaz album. He’s got the curliest hair I’ve ever seen.
- Rashad’s the only one among everyone who dresses the classiest (Although the shirt I drew looks pretty cheap). I don’t usually agree with his music (stuff like Taio Cruz or crappy Hindi music) and the beard I drew for him is a huge understatement.
- Safeer is my second cousin and weekend buddy. He’s a huge fan of The Joker and Top Gear, loves rock music and is an amazing chef. He came with me to watch Keane in Dubai last summer. And even though he wears his ‘Vote for Disco Party President’ shirt, he hates dancing (That shirt is hilarious IRL). His hair isn’t as crappy as in the drawing.
- Suhail is Safeer’s brother, he’s obsessed with basketball, Steve Nash and sports shoes. He too enjoys Top Gear and rock music. He’s probably listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers (his favorite) on his iPod now.
- Sidharth loves photography and going out. Other than AC/DC and Gorillaz, our tastes in music usually don’t match. He just had his birthday on Saturday.
- Ashley is one of my closest friends in school and is the smartest dude in my class. He’s my go to guy whenever I have(edited) a problem (and usually gets annoyed by this). He loves hip-hop and knows almost every Eminem lyric by heart.
- Melroy is the weirdest and kindest guy I know. He’s always there when you need him. He loves eating food and playing video games and can’t stand Twilight and Justin Bieber (naturally). He has the most cluttered facebook profile too.
There you go. My friends and the pointless random facts about them.